Loading...iPool Swimming Pool Maintenance & Service Packages
Swimming Pool Maintenance & Service Packages
At iPool, we understand that swimming pools can require a lot of work.
That's why we offer our pool cleaning services and expertise, so that
you can rest assured knowing your pool will live a long and healthy life.
Residents of Ahmedabad call upon our pool company to handle all of their pool and spa needs.
Below, you will see our swimming pool maintenance services that are available with each plan.
Filter media replacement on demand
Pool Greeting replacement (upto 5 meters) - on demand
Per visit 4500 if no package taken by Client
Detail water analysis report on demand -Rs 7500
Yearly Chemical Package otherthan contract , Rs. 38500 for silver, Rs. 29500 for gold
* once in a year
** part cost will be charge extra +18% GST
*** Chemical Cost will be extra
**** Once in a year
Terms, Regulations & Financial Conditions
1. Any fees or licenses required for the express purpose of discharging or draining pool water due to municipal, environmental or regulatory laws shall be the responsibility of the Pool Owner/Agent. Specific work will be rescheduled after applicable permits are secured and the Pool Owner/Agent gives specific instructions to Ipool for the disposal of pool water. Absent such instructions, Ipool will drain water to a location, which it believes to be appropriate. Pool Owner/Agent indemnifies and holds harmless Ipool from any direct, indirect or consequential damage or fines resulting from disposal of pool water.
2. It is the owner's responsibility to ensure that the pool cover is removed and If Ipool is unable to service the pool due to automatic Cover removal, said service visit will be rescheduled as time permits and a rescheduling fee of RS. 2000 will be charged
3. In the event Pool Owner purchases equipment and requires iPool to install the equipment, all equipment must be removed from shipping packaging and placed by system, prior to our arrival. Ipool is not responsible for any shipping damage and all equipment is covered under manufacturer's warranty, any problems with it there will be a diagnostic charge, no free extended labor warranty on merchandise. Customer is responsible for contacting place of purchase for any warranty issues. Additional charges may apply if there is any problem with the equipment during installation.
4. For equipment purchased through ipool, Ipool will offer an additional service/labor warranty of one year. Such equipment includes: Heaters, filters, automatic cleaners, pumps, salt generators. Customer is responsible for payment of any parts after the manufacturer's warranty has expired. Workmanship on any piping 30 day warranty. Replacement of Internal distribution system,Pump Motor burning/electrical shortscircuit is not included in all above mentioned packages and will be charge at extra.
5. Pool owner/ Agent will provide fresh water, electricity and applicable permits as necessary. Pool area shall be free of any hazards including but not limited to: bees, wasps and poisonous foliage. Homeowners must properly maintain all electrical boxes to prevent electrical shocks.
6. Ipool at its option may reschedule any service date. Home Pool Maintenance will usually be performed on the contracted assigned day(s) specified but may be changed without notice due to weather or other circumstances. Ipool's service performance is contingent upon, but not limited to: illness, availability of crews, accidents, Acts of God and delays beyond its control.
7. For Pool Owners requiring acid/chlorine for cleaning pool surface, there is no guarantee that the pool finish will improve in appearance. Ipool has the discretion to determine which process is best to clean the surface, either chlorine or acid. Extra charges may apply for scraping, extra chemicals to clean surface of pool, extra hoses required to run to the street, or removal of debris in pool. Please refer to our drain/wash terms and conditions. We are not responsible for water tables and the possibility of a pool popping out of the ground when left empty.
8. Aftercare on new pool plaster surfaces. It is the owners responsibility to provide Ipool with plasterers specific aftercare instructions that apply to their specific plaster. Company will follow those instructions and are not responsible for any discolorations, imperfections, modeling , streaking that is not uncommon.
9. All proper and necessary procedures are followed winterizing lines. Due to age of lines and severity of winter there is no guarantee of line breakage.
11. Ipool assumes no liability with respect to the present or future status of Pool Owner/Agent's pool and equipment conditions.
12. Ipool assumes full responsibility for acts of negligence or omissions of all its employees on the Pool Owner/Agent's premises.
15. This agreement is not binding until both parties execute it, and such time as the "due upon acceptance" fee has been paid. service will continue until we are notified in writing and be confirmed by our office to discontinue visits. Notice must be given a minimum of 1 day prior to next visit.
16. Contracts which require payments on a scheduled basis may be cancelled on a 10 day written notice by Pool Owner/Agent. If said cancellation is made within the terms of the contract, all charges from the beginning of the contract will revert to 'Time and Materials' basis at Ipool's established rates. Additional invoice(s) will be rendered within 60 working days of the termination date and will be due on receipt. Ipool may cancel this contract at any time upon 30 days written notice to the Pool Owner/Agent.
17. A finance charge at the Rate of 10%per month will be added to all amounts not paid within 15 days of the invoice date.
18. If any payment is not received within seven working days of invoice date, all service may be suspended until overdue account is satisfied.
19. In case of Pool Owners providing chemicals, chemicals must be accessible and be by system. Pool Owner must notify Ipool of any discrepancies within one day of service. Any deposit/ retainer will be applied to their final invoice. If a balance, refund to customer will be made in same manner as original payment method.
20. Disputed items of service must be brought to Ipool's attention within 5 days of the Disputed Service /or invoice date and shall not be cause for withholding payment beyond the value of disputed items of service.